Wirewerks: Duplex, 50 micron, multi mode, 3mm jacket, fiber patch cord, LC-SC, Riser, OM3, 10gig rated, Aqua jacket, 30 meter
Wirewerks fiber optic patch cords provide the ideal medium for all your fiber optic interconnect applications. They are designed, manufactured and tested according to protocol and performance dictated by the industry standards. The quality of the components used to build our fiber optic patch cords ensures long lasting and high repeatability connections. Wirewerks offers a wide variety of connector options, jacket colors and diameter as well as different flammability ratings, and have the capability to custom build to meet your most stringent mechanical and performance specifications. All Wirewerks’ patch cords have an identification label and have a unique serial number assigned to them. On each of these labels the part number, serial number, and the length of the patch cord are displayed for easy product recognition and traceability.
• 100% tested.
• Optical Multimode 3 (OM3) fiber supporting 2000 MHz.km EMB at 850 nm.
• 10 Gigabit transfers up to 300 meters using 850 nm VCSEL source
• LC Connector Dimensions: 10.75mm Height x 12.5mm Width x 50mm Depth (with installed duplex clip)
• SC Connector Dimensions: 10.6mm Height x 26mm Width x 58mm Depth (with installed duplex clip)
• Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
• Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB
• Typical Return Loss: -25 dB
• Jacket Material: PVC (OFNR riser-rated)
• Jacket OD: 1.8 mm
• Installation Tensile Load: 100 N (445 lbs)
• Long-Term Tensile Load: 50 N (222 lbs)
• Maximum Tensile Load: 100 N/cm
• Installation (Loaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 5.0cm (1.97in)
• Long-Term (Unloaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 3.0cm (1.2in)
• Crush Resistance: 750 N/cm
• Impact Resistance: 1,000 cycles
• Flex Resistance: 5,000 cycles
• Attenuation at 1300 nm: 1.0 dB/km
• Attenuation at 850 nm: 3.5 dB/km
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Certificates & Compliance
• RoHS Directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances
• GR-326-CORE Generic Requirements for Single Mode Optical Connectors and Jumper Assemblies.
• TIA/EIA-568-C.3 Optical Fiber Cabling Components Standards
• EIA/TIA-604 Fiber Optic Connector Intermateability Standard
• UL 94 Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and appliances
Manufacturer Wirewerks Product Group Multimode Connector Type LC-SC Cable Type Patch Cords Length 30m