Wirewerks: COPPER CAT5, CROSSOVER, YELLOW, 5 FEET
Wirewerks CAT5e UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) cross-over patch cords are the ideal connectivity products for all your price conscious installations and projects. Their distinctive over molded boots exhibit an improved strain relief and an easy-to-press releasing tab. All CAT5e cross-over patch cords meet TIA/EIA 568 C.2 category 5e and ISO 11801 second edition class D channel requirements. We also offer crossover patch cords in gigabit A to B T568 configuration.
Features and benefits
• Quick delivery.
• Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Channel requirements.
• Offered in 2 colors: Y ellow and Red
• Sequential length markers on cable (in feet).
• Compatible with T568B wiring scheme.
• Ergonomic strain relief.
• Multimedia connections.
• Telecommunications outlet connections.
• Inter-connect and cross-connect.
• Consolidation points and MUTOA connections.
• Operating Temperature: -20ºC ~ 60ºC
• Storage Temperature: -40ºC ~ 60ºC
• Cable Core: 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair
• Conductor: 2 4AWG stranded bare copper
• Insulation: Polyolefin compound
• Jacket: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) CMR
• Strain Relief Boot: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
• Plug: 8 position RJ-45 modular plug
• Contact: 50 µin Gold over 100 µin Nickel
Certificates & Compliance
RoHS Directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances
TIA-568-C.2 Twisted-Pair Telecommunications Cabling Standards (Channel Requirements)
FCC 47, Part 68 Connection of Terminal Equipment to the Public Switched Telephone Network
ISO 11801 Generic Cabling for Customer Premises
UL 94 Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and appliances.
cULus Listed Communication Circuit Accessories
Manufacturer Wirewerks Category Cable cat5e Cable Type Crossover Length 5 to 10 Feet Color Yellow