Wirewerks: CAT6, 4PRS, UTP, 24AWG STRANDED, CMR, GREEN, 568A-B, 4FEET
Keywerks CAT6 UTP CMR patch cords are the dependable copper connectivity products for your most stringent requirements. In addition to use the most reliable components and material in our manufacturing process, we have implemented a quality Assurance Plan with rigorous test procedures and inspection cycles. Wirewerks guarantees these patch cords to exceed all specifications set forth in ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
Features and benefits
• Quick delivery.
• Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 requirements.
• Colors offered: grey, blue, white. Other colors are available upon request.
• Sequential length markers on cable (in feet).
• Compatible with both T5686A and T568B wiring scheme.
• Contacts 50 µin Gold over 100 µin Nickel
• Multimedia connections.
• Telecommunications outlet connections.
• Inter-connect and cross-connect.
• Consolidation points and MUTOA connections
• Operating Temperature: -20ºC ~ 60ºC
• Storage Temperature: -40ºC ~ 60ºC
• Cable Core: 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair
• Conductor: 2 4AWG stranded bare copper
• Insulation: Polyolefin compound
• Jacket: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) CMR
• Strain Relief Boot: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
• Plug: 8 position RJ-45 modular plug
• Contact: 50 µin Gold over 100 µin Nickel
Certificates & Compliance
RoHS Directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances
ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Balanced Twisted-Pair Telecommunications Cabling and Components Standards
FCC 47, Part 68 Connection of Terminal Equipment to the Public Switched Telephone Network
ISO 11801 Generic Cabling for Customer Premises
UL 94 Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and appliances.
UL 444 Safety Bi-National standard
cULus Listed Communication Circuit Accessories
Manufacturer Wirewerks Category Cable cat6 Cable Type Patch Cords Length 1 to 4 Feet Color Green