Provides the right planning aid through the WTX family of RF test transmitters generating signals in CW (Continuous Wave) or modulated forms covering the entire frequency band from 300 MHz to 3.0 GHz. The tool is magnificently accurate, lightweight, and compact, operated with friendly man-machine-interface, modular in design, S/W upgradeable to save users investments and enhance users logistics cycle.
- Lightweight & Handheld : The need for a small size handheld trasnmitter is due to the need for easy fixation on a mast or tower, faster mission accomplishment, health care about employees and low ability to field accidents
- Ergonomic : Ergonomic construction & friendly user interface allow for convenience of the user, and prevents from frequent mistakes especially when users have low experience level.
- Accuracy: Accuracy is always a key factor to ensure the proper modelling procedures, hence, more accurate access nodes distribution.
- WCDMA : Signal allows testing noise/carrier pollution to measure the effect outside cells on the indoor scrambling codes.
- Versatility & Upgradeability : are important aspects to save user investments allowing extending the device features and capabilities to cope with future applications, needs and technologies.
Manufacturer Consultix Interface 50 ohm SMA Female Frequency 0.300 - 3.000 GHz Color Grey