Radio Frequency Systems line of high performance coaxial cable connectors are designed specifically to provide the highest quality connector-cable interface while simplifying and speeding up the attachment of connectors to HELIFLEX® coaxial cables. RFS connectors are fully tested for mechanical and electrical compliance specifications. They are available in all popular cable sizes in a variety of mating interfaces. The N connector is one of the most common RF connector types. N type connectors from RFS will be delivered with a non-slotted outer conductor contact sleeve and a special gasket. Due to a special design of the coupling nut (without spring ring) N connectors can be tightened with increased torque. This increases the contact pressure.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Excellent gas tightness, Overpressure for increased voltage handling is maintained throughout the system
- Robust Mechanical Design, Superior and consistent performance guarantees outstanding system
- Extremely low reflection factor, Outstanding low reflection factor improves overall system performance and margin and reduces mismatch losses
- Totally Waterproof according to IP 68, Assures safe, long term operation in the harshest of environments.
- System tightness doesn't have to rely on overpressure from dehydration equipment.
Manufacturer RFS Connector N Male Color Default