RFS: 7-8" RADIAFLEX® RCF Cable, A-series, Price per Meter
- RADIAFLEX® functions as a distributed antenna to provide communications in tunnels, mines and large building complexes and is the solution for any application in confined areas.
- Slots in the copper outer conductor allow a controlled portion of the internal RF energy to be radiated into the surrounding environment. Conversely, a signal transmitted near the cable will couple into the slots and be carried along the cable length.
- RADIAFLEX® is used for both one-way and two-way communication systems and because of its broadband capability, a single radiating cable can handle multiple communication systems simultaneously.
- This RADIAFLEX® radiating cable utilize a low-loss cellular polyethylene foam dielectric and a corrugated copper outer conductor which offers a combination of remarkable flexibility, high strength and excellent electrical performance.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Broadband radiating cable supporting all wireless application between 30 MHz to 2750 MHz
- Ideally suited for application that require low bending radii
- Robust radiating cable operational under all enviromental conditions as e.g. harsh tunnels or mines
Manufacturer RFS Product Group Radiating Coaxial Cable Cable Type 7/8" Radiating Color Default