MECA's 3-way, 803-4-0.600, N-Female power divider/combiner with an average power rating of 20 watts and frequency of 0.4-0.8 GHz.
1. Insertion loss above 4.77 dB theoretical 3-way power divider split.
2. All units rated for maximum input power as a divider or balanced combiner with load
VSWR of 1.20:1 or better. To calculate the combining rated power the following formula is used:
(rated input power of divider * 5%) / "N" # of input channels = max input at each port for combining.
3. All output/power combiner ports are in-phase (0Â° difference).
4. 50 ohm nominal impedance standard.
5. Operating temperature from -55Â°C to +85Â°C.
6. See application note MAP-801
Manufacturer MECA Electronics Component Category Power Dividers Component Type 3-way Connector Type N-Female Frequency 0.400 - 0.800 GHz