2017 Commercial Integrator BEST and 2017 CE Pro BEST award winner, Force5 2.0™ is the next evolution in cellular signal boosting technology and the #1 DAS alternative. Equipped with SureCall’s built-in Sentry Remote Monitoring hardware, Force5 2.0 is the first cell phone signal booster with integrated remote access to adjust and optimize booster performance while located off-site.
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all Canadian cell carriers
Increases signal strength up to 80,000 sq ft
Reduces dropped & missed calls and improves data performance
SureIQ™ technology balances incoming signals, preventing shutdown and maximizing performance in strong signal environments
Industry-leading 3 year warranty, 5-year extended warranty available
SENTRY REMOTE MONITORING
Stay in complete control with the newest advancement in remote signal booster management and optimization. Force5 2.0's integrated SENTRY hardware offers seamless off-site adjustments to maximize performance at every location. A must-have for building owners, managers and installers, Force5 2.0 provides fast adjustments via remote access when continuous up-time is mission critical.
- Access via Android® app, iPhone® app or Sentry web portal.
- Quickly pinpoint malfunctions due to unforeseen changes such as newly installed cellular towers or repeater systems.
- Immediately notifies you via email about booster changes and over-powering.
- Remotely monitor and adjust booster performance, including uplink, downlink or band while located off-site.
- Optimize installation by monitoring and identifying the strongest signal strength available.
Uplink Frequency Range (MHz): 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included) Downlink Frequency Range (MHz): 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included) Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards Input/Output Impedance: 50 Ohm Maximum Gain: 80 dB Noise Figure: 5 dB VSWR: ≤2.0 AC Power Transmitter: Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 15-20 V Maximum Output Power: 3 Watt EIRP Cable: SC-400 RF Connectors: N Female (both ends) Operating Temperature: -4°F to +158°F Power Consumption: <65W Dimensions: 14.5" x 11" x 3.5" Weight: 23.5 lbs
Manufacturer SureCall Product Group Signal Boosters Coverage Range Up to 80,000 sq. ft Connector N-Female