Visionary Intelligence . Elevated Imagination.
· Avoid obstacles automatically
· Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack
· TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger
· Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home
· 28 minute maximum flight time, maximum control range of 3.1mi (5km)
· Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh)
· Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage
· Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 meters
An advanced stereo Vision Positioning System (VPS) gives the Phantom 4 precise hovering, even without satellite positioning support, making it easier and safer to fly. The VPS also allows it to brake instantly and hover when joystick controls are released. If disturbed during a hover, it will track the Phantom 4's movement and return it to its original hovering point.
Tap To Fly
Flying is now for everyone. Just double tap and youre up in the air while the new Obstacle Sensing System keeps your Phantom clear of objects in the way. With another tap, Smart Return Home brings it back.
ActiveTrack makes tracking a moving subject as effortless as a few taps. Turn on Moving POI to circle around your subject as they move or reframe your shot by dragging the subject on screen. No band or beacon required.
In the new Sport Mode, the Phantom 4 provides best-in-class flight control. Combined with its magnesium core designed for increased agility, it brings you the ultimate thrill of speed. Maximum speed is increased by 25% while all positioning systems are kept on for a safer, better controlled flight.
Extended Flight Time
With the most advanced propulsion system, a streamlined body and a larger battery, the Phantom 4 achieves a 28 minute flight time. This is a 25% improvement over the already impressive Phantom 3.
Manufacturer DJI Drone Type Multirotor Product Line Phantom Product Group Base Product Product Series Phantom 4 Color White