The DJI Matrice 200 Series unlocks the full potential of commercial drones for enterprise users who demand reliability, accuracy and efficiency. Built with an innovative aircraft design, the DJI Matrice 200 is both rugged and versatile, making it the perfect tool for inspection, search and rescue, construction, mapping and more.
High-performance motors paired with 17-inch propellers ensure stable flight in strong winds. The new dual-battery power system automatically heats batteries when flying in sub-zero temperatures, while an enclosed design ensures weather and water resistance, so you can fly in a wide range of environments.
The M200 series is designed for professionals using drones for more precise, efficient and safe aerial data collection. Examples of industry applications include:
- Critical Infrastructure Inspections – work near power lines, telecommunications towers and bridges puts inspectors at risk of falls and electric shock. DJI’s M200 improves safety as work can be done from a distance. Extensive power line networks can be visualized with unparalleled detail and vertical infrastructure can be inspected from all angles with the stable and weather-resistant M200 platform.
- Energy Facility Inspections – maintenance planning can be costly to ensure high public safety standards. The M200 can identify millimeter-sized faults in buildings, roads and bridges in real time, making those operations more efficient and effective.
- Construction Site Mapping – surveying and mapping often need to be conducted regardless of weather conditions and other external factors. The M200 is a rugged platform designed to handle tough conditions. The M200 gives construction site managers an efficient tool to review progress and workflow, ensuring more efficient use of resources.
- Public Safety – when time is of essence and weather conditions turn foul, first responders require a versatile and reliable aerial platform. Carrying visual and/or thermal sensors, the M200 provides situational awareness of potentially dangerous situations such as fires, searches and natural disasters. Incident commanders can use data collected by the M200 to make smarter and better decisions, protecting life and property while minimizing the safety risk to rescue personnel.
Intelligent Flight Features:
The M200 series’ computer vision enables intelligent flight modes to help with data collection. These features are available for multiple DJI sensors, enabling advanced shots such as zooming while tracking an object:
- Spotlight – to lock the camera onto a subject during flight while the aircraft moves freely.
- Point of Interest – to circle around an object for a smooth orbit.
- Tripod – to fine-tune position and angle for position framing and safe navigation in narrow environments.
- ActiveTrack – to follow a person or object while keeping it in frame.
Manufacturer DJI Drone Type Multirotor Product Line Matrice Product Group Base Product Product Series Matrice 200